Hi, I’m Lauren, Ren for short. You may be visiting from my other blog: Ren Was Here or you may just be browsing. Welcome, no matter how you happened upon my path.
I am a 25 year old fit wannabe. I’ve come to the point where, living a life of leisure is slowly making my life not so lovely. I’m ready to take control and get back on track. I know very little about getting fit and eating healthy. Ok, I know a bit. But, this is my journey from unfit to fit, unhealthy to healthy, overweight to right on track! No more saying, but now it’s time for the doing! Yes, I will fail. I’m ok with that. It’s what I do with failing. I pick myself up and start all over again. It’s going to be hard. But with some prayer, faith, hard work, and encouragement, I think I can get this body a movin and a groovin. (I’m corny, fyi).
So, why blog about it? And why not just use my old blog? What a wonderful question you’ve asked. Because, I wanted to track my journey with food, fitness, and faith. My other blog is more just about my musings and personal life. This get’s down to the nitty gritty!
25 Things You Need to Know About Me:
- I love Jesus with my whole heart!
- I’m a lister. Meaning, I write lists. All the time, everywhere.
- I graduated college with a music degree.
- I want to be a full-time missionary.
- I love soccer. Never played it really. Don’t know all the rules. But, if I could play it as a pro, I would in a heart beat.
- I love all asian food, except for vietnamese. I’ve tried it at least 3 times and it makes me sick.
- I talk in the third person. A lot.
- Kambucha rocks!
- I’ve been vegan/vegetarian for quick stints.
- I also blog over at Ren Was Here.
- I have more sewing notions, patterns, books then clothes I’ve sewn (which is nil).
- Dr. Who Fanatic!
- I know almost every line to Remember the Titans, Walk to Remember, and Little Women
- If Ezra Fitz was a real person and lived in my town, we would so be dating! (Google Pretty Little Liars)
- I have a guitar that I take out maybe ten times a year.
- I love to read.
- I live in the midwest.
- Podcasts are awesome.
- I sponsor a child through Compassion.
- I can only wear nike tennis shoes (I wear other shoes, but working out wise those are it!)
- I love nike running shorts, target’s brand is a close second.
- Oreos and Cupcakes are their own food group.
- Team Conan all the way.
- I miss Michael Scott
- I want to make a difference in Human Trafficking!
Are you ready to start the adventure with me? I hope I’m ready! If not here I go!