welcome to the first post of motivational mondays! today I’m going to be talking about goals. goals are tricky, because if you don’t plan accordingly, or have too many of them, you end up failing! every time.
i decided to make it easier. i’m going to start with 4 six-month goals, then take those goals and make them into mini-goals that our easily attainable in monthly chunks! i know you’re excited about those goals! me too!
six-month goals – due feb 2
- be able to run a 5-K.
- find a workout routine i like and stick to it.
- be in the single digits in pant/dress size.
- drink 8 -8oz glasses of water daily.
that’s it. it’s simple. i’m trying to make this more exciting and easier. now, i’m going to break these goals down for the month of august.
4 fit goals in august –
- sign up for a 5k and start the Couch to 5K Plan – 3x/week
- try Yoga through The Light Bannner
- track workouts and food in My Fitness Pal (you should add me!)
- download an app that will remind me to drink water or make alarms on my phone.
that wasn’t too painful. did you notice the goals for august coincided with my monthly goals? september’s goals will build on that!
Do you have any fitness goals? If so, what are they? Where are you needing encouragement? Help? Join me on Wednesday for my first weigh-in since the re-launch, plus what I’ve been eating. Have a wonderful Monday!